Thursday, August 2, 2012

Tonight She Comes

For years I have watched this music video. I love The Cars, they're definitely in my top 25 bands/musicians. This is also one of my all time favourite songs, with my all time favourite guitar solo, and some really smokin' dresses!

I bought 3 meters of this white with black spot stretch cotton with the intentions to make a dress that pays homage to one of the greatest music videos my eyeballs have seen. Perhaps I'm just biased.


Love love love love.

So with the help of Butterick 4512, I have made a version that's perhaps a little more 'me'.


My grandma's vintage driving gloves!





Do y'all like my Tarina Tarantino earrings?! I paid $140 for them and I HAVE NO REGRETS. I wanted a pair since I was 16 so I bought them from their store in LA :3


Tomorrow I shall be posting about the dress Natalie and I are making for a formal she's been invited to! Keep your eyeballs peeled like an orange ;D